The school program is suitable for students and engineers interested in additive manufacturing for real industrial applications. Experience yourself in 3d modelling of aerospace equipment!
The first module gives basic principles of the technologies and an overview of their applications.
The second module is dedicated to the case study activities at research laboratories.
- The main methods, processes and equipment in additive manufacturing
- Principles of additive manufacturing implementation in product design
- Economic aspects of additive manufacturing
- Benefits of additive manufacturing
- Digital modelling of a technological process
- Practical cases and applications
Winter: 06 February – 16 February – 21 February, 2020 **
Application deadline – 10 December, 2019
Summer: July, 20 – July, 30 - August, 04**, 2020
August, 11 – August, 21 - August, 26**, 2020
Application deadline April, 13 2020
Tuition Fee* - 600$
Accommodation charge (3 options):
200$ - in the hotel (no meals)
350$ - in the hotel (including three meals a day)
400$ - staying with host Russian family (including two meals a day)
Additional program**- 350$
* Tuition fee covers teaching costs, study materials, city tour, extracurricular activities (visits to museums, workshops, masterclasses).
Early bird: Discount 20% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 1st of March, 2020
Discount 5% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 5th of April, 2020
**If you want to extend the chosen school program and visit Moscow and St. Petersburg, let us know and we will include you in the list.